ZOMP has built a reputation as Australia's leading women's fashion footwear retailer.
At ZOMP we are a group of individuals with a love of shoes but more importantly, a shared goal of excellence, innovation, integrity and genuine commitment to customer service.
ZOMP owes its success to the team of men and women who share their spirit to help transform the company and promote our brands image.
If you have a passion for our product, are fashion orientated and have excellent communication skills, please get in touch with us.
When there are positions available they will be listed below. Please view the position details below. If you wish to be considered for future opportunities, please feel free to send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Retail Store Manager - Claremont
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills.
- Preferably 2-3 years of experience in a management role, ideally in retail.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Motivation and confidence in leading your team to achieve sales and profitability goals.
- Passion for creating and cultivating ultimate positive customer experiences.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Managing all aspects of the Claremont retail store; including store operations, maximising sales and achieving operational excellence.
- Providing a high level of customer service through the support and development of your team.
- Building client relationships and developing your VIP database.
- Creating a positive and successful team environment.
- Overseeing the VM of the store.