Collonil Shoe Cream (Neutral)
Responsibly manufactured in Germany
Leather Shoes Cream Cleaner: Reviving Your Footwear.
Collonil Shoe Cream in neutral is a nourishing colour care cream for smooth leather and synthetics. It helps bring dull or neglected leather back to life by reviving the colour and lustre. Simply apply a thin layer of cream with a polishing cloth or an applicator brush. Leave for a few minutes and buff with a soft polishing cloth.
The many benefits of buffing, polishing and protecting your favourite belts and boots with our Collonil Shoe Cream include:
- Bringing the colour back: Dirt, dust and UV exposure can shift the shade and exterior of leather over time. A cleaner can remove residue and protect the surface of your bag or wallet from fading out in the sun.
- Guard against moisture and water exposure: Protect the exterior surfaces of your favourite pieces to prevent breakdown over time.
- Polish: Buff and shine your boots for a professional, well-kept look.
- Get the scuffs out: Did you hit something tough? Buff out a scuff mark with cleaner.
- Remove dirt and grime: Had a weekend away in the bush? Remove sand, salt, dirt and mud from your favourite boots before heading back out on the road.
FULL PRICE ITEMS
Full price items purchased with ZOMP, online and in store, are eligible for a refund, exchange, or credit/voucher.
PROMOTIONAL SALE ITEMS - PURCHASED ONLINE
Sale Items purchased online with ZOMP are eligible for an exchange only. We do not offer refunds or credit notes for the return of any sale purchases.
If the exchanged item is lower in value than the original purchase, the difference may be put towards an additional product, alternatively the amount will be forfeit. No credit vouchers will be issued for the difference.
OUTLET - PURCHASED ONLINE
All outlet product sales are final and not eligible for return, refund, credit or exchange unless faulty or under conditions set by the Australian Consumer Law. Please choose carefully.
PROMOTIONAL SALE ITEMS - PURCHASED IN-STORE
Sale items purchased in store are final. We do not offer exchanges, refunds of credit vouchers for sale items.
RETURN TO STORE
To return an online purchase to store please visit your nearest boutique to drop the item off. For refunds and credit notes, our online team will assess the item and facilitate the return, which will take a few days to process. Unfortunately, our retail teams are not able to process refunds or credits due to the difference in point-of-sale system.
All conditions of return outlined above apply to in-store returns
Claremont: (08) 9384 6250
Chapel Street: (03) 8597 0868
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm
Please note that our office is closed on Public Holidays